Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope
The Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope is the redesigned spotting scope of Vortex. The Scope is equipped with an 65mm lens and in combination with improved HD optics a brightness is guaranteed that is necessary to detect movements even in low light, or to catch a glimpse of densely overgrown areas. The Diamondback HD 16-48x65 has everything a long range hunter needs and excels in situations with less light. Also, the housing of the Diamondback HD 16-48x65 improved making it a streamlined, slim and obstacle-free model. The focus wheel, for example, is built into the housing for this purpose.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated; Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- ArmorTek®; Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects outer lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- O-ring seals prevent ingress of moisture, dust and dirt for reliable performance in all conditions.
- Fogproof; Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof; Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Rubber armor; Provides a safe, non-slip grip and durable exterior protection.
- Adjustable eyecups; Turn up and down for comfortable viewing (with or without glasses).
- Ergonomic 360° Focus; For quick and fine adjustment.
- Rotating tripod mounting ring; Allows the eyepiece to be rotated to a sideways position, allowing the viewing angle to be adjusted.
- Arca-Swiss compatible; Direct attachment to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of an additional changing plate. Also suitable for 1/4" tripod heads.
- Built-in sunshade; Reduces glare and protects objective lens from raindrops and snow.