STC ULTRA LAYER® INFRARED PASS FILTER (850NM) FOR CANON EOS FULL FRAME
The Deep Black and White filter (850nm) is good for a dedicated black and white IR. The camera and will produce bright whites and pronounced darks.
* To use this filter, you need a modified camera that has no IR low pass filter.
- Unlike IR pass-coated glass, absorbing IR-glass induces fewer color cast.
- Super slim 1.1mm glass makes your image of higher transmission.
- Ultra slim 5mm frame design is to AVOID vignetting even use with wide angle lens.
- Ultra light aluminum frame ease your burden when carry it.
- Both-sided multiple coating reduces reflectivity and made the glass easy to clean with anti-smudge(water contact angle>110âËË), antistatic and scratch resistant coatings.
- Matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and the is available for lens cap and hood.
- Please use Live View mode while taking photo with clip filter, because you will have to lift the mirror to install the filter and the mirror will block the optical viewfinder(OVF).
- Please understand the change in optical axis with the installation of clip filter, the angle of view will then become wider.